Nothing ties together Easter dinner like a honey-glazed ham. A sweet crispy outside with a savory, juicy inside - you can’t go wrong!
- 6-9 lb 99 Counties Ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsalted, grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 Tbsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham cut-side down on a roasting pan and tent with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Prepare your glaze while it bakes.
- Melt butter abd add all glaze ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter and all glaze ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly mix until fully combined.
- Remove foil.
- Brush the outside of the ham with honey brown sugar glaze.
- Make a few slices and brush the inside of each slice with the honey ham glaze.
- Pour 1 cup of chicken broth into the bottom of the roasting pan. This will keep it moist and allows you to baste if necessary.
How much ham do I need?
For a bone-in ham, ¾ lbs. per person.
4-6 people: 3-5lbs
8-12 people: 8-10lbs
14-18 people: 12-15lbs
For a boneless ham, ½ lb per person.
4-6 people: 2-3lbs
8-12 people: 5-6lbs
14-18 people: 8-10lbs
Recipe inspired by SundaySupper