Turkey burgers are a tasty alternative to traditional hamburgers. These turkey burgers made with 99 Counties organically-raised ground turkey, Worcestershire sauce and a blend of seasonings. Easy to make on the grill or stovetop, and easy to make into a low-carb dish when you switch the buns with lettuce leaves!
- 1 lb 99 Counties Ground Turkey
- 1 99 Counties Pasture Raised Egg - Beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Hamburger Buns (Lettuce Leaves for a Low-Carb Option)
- Toppings of choice: Lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced onion, ketchup, mustard
- Mix together turkey, egg, Italian seasoning, tamari, garlic, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Form mixture into 5 patties.
- Cook on preheated grill, pan, or cast iron skillet until no longer pink in the center, about 5-7 minutes per side.
Recipe inspired by Eating Bird Food