Chicken Thigh Curry
- 1 pack(4) 99 Counties bone in chicken thighs
- 2 cups rich chicken stock
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon grass
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ½ tsp fresh ground cumin
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 T rue to thicken
- 2 T tomato paste
- ¼ tsp Cardamom
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Using a cast iron or thick steel pan, sear chicken thighs with a small amount of vegetable oil until browned.
- Deglaze the pan holding the chicken thighs with all chicken stock, lemon juice, lime juice, and orange juice.
- In a separate pan toast all the spices on medium heat.
- Combine the spice with the chicken stock. Thicken with rue and taste for seasoning. Pour it over the chicken thighs and simmer until cooked to the bone.
- To serve, garnish with thinly sliced black garlic and crispy shallots
- 3 packages of 99 Counties short ribs
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 large shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups beef stock
- Red wine vinegar
- Sear 3 pkgs of 99 counties short ribs, fat side down until golden brown
- Deglaze pan with shallot onion and garlic and your favorite red wine
- Add rich veal stock, covering half way up the meat in a small pan that it fits in.
- Cover with foil and simmer in a 300 degree oven for approximately 3.5 hours
- Season with salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar to taste
- Strain the liquid from the short ribs, reduce the liquid and season to taste. Pour back over the ribs and serve
- 2 pkg of 99 counties pork shank
- 6 oz of pineapple juice
- 6 oz white wine
- Chicken stock
- 2 oz Italian mustard
- 2 oz Honey
- Fresh thyme
- Cover 50% of shanks with liquid and spices in a small pot
- Put pork shanks in the oven at 325 degrees until the top is golden brown, then turn it over until the other side is golden brown.
- Put lid on the pot and cook until fork tender
- Take out of the oven, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh herbs.