- 2 large lemons (or a 1/2 cup of lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks from 99 Counties (about 2 lbs)
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons into a bowl, or dump your lemon juice into the bowl
- Add oil, lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt and whisk until well combined.
- Pour into a plastic bag and add chicken.
- Seal the bag, shake well until the drumsticks are well coated
- Refrigerate the chicken until you're ready to cook
- Remove chicken from the fridge 15-20 minutes prior to cooking.
- Oil your grill grate and preheat it to medium-high heat.
- Cook the drumsticks for around 15 minutes, turning them often. The cooking time will vary based on your grill and the size of the drum sticks. You'll want to have a really nice char on every side - YUM, crispy skin!
- Rest the chicken for 10 minutes and serve immediately after.