Is there anything better than the sweet smell of a ham fresh out of the oven? This ham recipe was not only a hit for my husband and myself, but also the kids! Picky eater approved! Whether you’re looking for a sheet pan dinner or a fancy holiday meal, this recipe is super versatile and makes for great left-overs.
- 1 99 Counties Ham (5-6lbs)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mustard (yellow, dijon, or honey mustard - whatever is your favorite!)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Score the ham in a tight crosshatch pattern. Place on a roasting pan or sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, apple butter, maple syrup, cloves, mustard and salt.
- Remove ham from over and brush glaze over ham (and vegetables if you have them on the pan!)
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before carving.